In this article, you will learn about the procedure of deploying a new web application on a new server.
If you are looking to install a new application on an existing server, you can click here.
1. Go to the Application tab, from the side menu. Click Create Application from the top-right corner.
2. Choose the option On an new server, then select the server you want your application created on from the dropdown list and hit Create.
By choosing this option, a new server will be created automatically.
3. By default, the CSM tab under "Select Application" is selected. Click on the application you wish to install (notice there are a variety of applications, make sure you choose the one best fitting your needs).
4. Select what type of webserver you want you Virtual Machine to have.
5. Select your Cloud provider.
It is important to mention that this guide is based on the notion that you have already connected your Cloud to Bunnyshell platform. Learn how to connect your cloud account.
6. Select from the available options your Location. If your exact location is not available, please choose the best next fit from the list.
7. Select your Operating System. Click on the drop-down from each OS for more options.
8. Select from our four categories, the best Plan for you. You can choose between Development, Business, Pro and Premium.
If you are unsure about which plan best suits your business, do not hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service and they will guide you to find the best option for you.
9. Choose a name for your Application.
10. Hit Create. Now wait for your deployment to finish and you're all set!