This article will teach you how to manually connect to your repository, if the automatic one has failed. Continue reading to learn what are the prerequisites and the recommended procedure.
- SSH access to Private repositories
- HTTPS access to Public repositories
- Select the desired Organization from the bottom left
- Click on Integrations
- Navigate to Repositories
- Click on "Connect to a repository" at the bottom of the tab
- Enter the repository type, name and URL
- Click on Continue
This will connect your chosen repository to your Bunnyshell account. It will also be possible to deploy this repository on a Virtual Machine.